Business Opperations Support Officer
£14 per hour
Working within a critical division of central government, we are looking to recruit several operational support officers. Responsible for providing administrative support to teams out in the field. The is also the expectation to provide accurate support and strategy reporting around activity, risks and operational stability.
You will assist in developing stakeholder relationships to ensure effective management of joint activities and plans. Work collaboratively with stakeholders by assisting with the development of processes and procedures.
- Excellent administrative & communication skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse operational issues and design solutions to resolve them.
- Proven customer centred communication skills.
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups, while balancing diplomacy with assertiveness.
- Attention to detail, particularly in written documents.
- Able to work well within an internal team and with external 3rdparty vendors.
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in pursuing, please apply with a copy of an up to date CV.