Business Process Engineer - BA - Contract - Lancashire
6 - 9 month contract - Business Process Engineer, You will possess excellent business analysis, process engineering and project management skills.
Day to date responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of business processes in an Agile environment
- Developing strong relationships with the core programme team;
- Identifying and removing waste and any inefficient working practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced business analyst
- Prepare detailed business processes and workflows using BPMN methodology
- Review and engage with User Stories
- Have a track record of working within an agile environment and preferably in housing, property or CRM applications
- Have previously led workshops using scrum methodology.
Experience of LEAN is desired though not essential. The successful candidate will have strong organisation and stakeholder engagement skills.
6 -9 month contract - 12th month project
- £325 - 450 - daily rate
- Inside IR35
- Ideally Seasoned contractors required - 1st time contractors will be considered
- Immediate Interviews
- Transformation Project
- April Start
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV to the email address provided.