Business Process Engineer - Permanent - North West - Up to £45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Business Process Engineer on a permanent basis.
Based in the Lancashire region, my client have undergone a period of unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will work closely with the Lead Business Process Owners and ensure that that detailed business processes are in place in order to support the design of the new technology solution.
You will possess excellent business analysis, process engineering and project management skills.
Day to date responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of business processes;
- Developing strong relationships with the core programme team;
- Identifying and removing waste and any inefficient working practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced business analyst;
- Have a track record of working within an agile environment;
- Have previously led workshops using scrum methodology.
Experience of LEAN is desired though not essential. The successful candidate will have strong organisation and stakeholder engagement skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.