- Permanent role within in a critical public service
- Up to £45,000 per year + benefits
- Flexible remote working pattern
Want to work for an organisation with an unprecedented scale of ambition?
Our critical public service client with a multi £bn digital, data and technology strategy is looking for digitally curious individuals with excellent relationship building skills to join the team. As the Business Relationship Manager, your role will involve developing experience and awareness of Digital Services Engagement Processes, acting as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders.
Skills You Will Need…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships in a matrix model, and supporting the Business Partner at meetings and other forums
- Experience supporting delivery of IT/digital transformation programmes in a highly respected and regulated organisation
- Experience in the development, review and challenge of strategic business cases
- An understanding of industry best practice methodologies and processes, including ITIL, Prince 2 is desirable
- The ability to absorb, analyse and understand customer service requests and help align and prioritise with defined strategies
- Ability to investigate problems and identify opportunities
Day to Day…
Advising business users on the relevant governance processes, including ensuring compliance with any stator requirements
Build strong stakeholder relationships within Digital Services and across the wider business, fostering a collaborative culture to support the team
Actively address risks, issues, and dependencies in their Line of Service
Bridging the gap between the business and Digital Services, influencing both to achieve business outcomes
Supporting continual planning processes, planning beyond product delivery, identifying dependencies in plans across services and coordinating delivery
Coaching and advising stakeholders in the formation of key business requirements
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.