Your position will be an Business Support Administrator responsible for developing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships, onboard/train customers to use the organisation's bespoke platform, answer any queries via email or telephone then escalate and log any incidents that cannot immediately be resolved.
The company will be launching their revolutionary software in autumn 2022 here in the UK and are set to significantly disrupt the marketplace. Now is the perfect time to be joining and be part of the launch, working with the senior leadership team, with the responsibility for ensuring that the world class learning support is in place.
What do you need to be successful?
- Clear experience within a customer focused environment
- Organisation and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Articulate telephone manner
- Cheerful, bubbly and polite attitude
A working knowledge of the UK mortgage market and process would be useful but by no means essential.
You can expect the usual benefits plus:
- Your working times will be tailored to your personal life plus the opportunity to work from home for several days a week.
- You will be given the training and support needed
- Huge opportunity to climb the career ladder
- A company that lets you be your authentic self at work
- No hierarchy, CEO is the driver but also a fun person, wants everyone to be happy and enjoy life.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.