- Business Support Officer / Project Coordinator
- 6 month contract INSIDE IR35 (£10-£14 per hour)
- Remote working opportunities.
- Operational business and project delivery support.
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer / Project Coordinator. Responsible for assisting the Delivery & Project Managers in the day-to-day running of operational tasks. Performing general administrative project duties, ensuring the project runs smoothly. You will also assist the implementation and transition into news system processes around the business (producing documentation to support).
As a Business Support Officer your responsibilities be but not limited to:
- Commercial understanding of general Microsoft products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate across several stakeholder groups and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively (spin a number of plates).
- Knowledge AGILE methodologies and their applicational advantages.
If you have the experience and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.