Business Support Officer
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer. Responsible for assisting the Delivery & Project Managers in the day-to-day running of operational tasks. Performing general administrative project duties, ensuring the project runs smoothly. You will also assist the implementation and transition into news system processes around the business (producing documentation to support).
- Excellent administrative & communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver documents to strict deadlines.
- Proven customer centred communication skills.
- Skill at supporting stakeholder groups, while balancing diplomacy with assertiveness.
- Attention to detail, particularly in written documents.
- Level of technical knowledge around google drive and Chromebook.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively (spin a lot of plates).
- Knowledge AGILE methodologies and their applicational advantages.
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in pursuing, please apply with a copy of an up to date CV.