Business Support Officer
Titchfield - Remote
£14 per hour (outside IR35)
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team, working with colleagues delivering new systems and processes for producing social statistics.
We are transforming social survey data collection and production processes to support the ONS strategic objective of developing integrated platforms for all survey activities. The work is also delivering a modernised field force that will be using corporate tools to collect data and manage fieldwork.
- For transformed surveys, assist the Delivery Manager in the day-to-day running of operational tasks prior to handing over to business-as-usual teams.
- Perform general administrative duties associated with running an operational survey, assisting with planning exercises, production of management information and query resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues in Social Survey Operations teams to ensure new systems, processes and procedures are understood.
- Assist with the implementation and transition of news systems, processes and procedures to business areas, developing instructions, user guides and supporting documentation.
- Good understanding of Microsoft products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across a number of stakeholder groups
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands and priorities
- Knowledge and application of Agile working and use of relevant tools