- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
Business Systems Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst with Life & Pensions insurance knowledge to join our expanding UK team of Consolidation Master experts within a global software solutions provider.
Responsibilities will include writing of Requirements, Design, Interface and Output Documents, ensuring they are delivered on time as well as reviewing and Signoff all Requirement and Design Documents in tandem with our the companies clients. This is a great role for someone looking for career progression.
Your technical capabilities should include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a life and pensions environment
- Experience of implementing significant functional change
- Experience of full project lifecycle having been involved in system implementation or enhancement projects
- Knowledge of life and pensions administration systems
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
- Have Basic SQL knowledge
- Must be willing to travel to client sites
Ideal qualifications for this role are …
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- ISEB/BCS ACII / FPC / AFPC or equivalents
This role is remote with client sites both in Cardff or Edinburgh so if you are based in either location, please apply.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.