- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Lois May
Are you an ambitious individual who has a passion for customer satisfaction? Would you be interested in creating Technology to help support more than 5 million people daily?
Talent are partnered with a Health Care Tech Business that are looking for someone to join their exciting team. This position will be as a Business Systems Analyst. You will work closely with ERP and IS solutions to deliver better business processes!
As Business System Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Getting into the detail of systems, understanding, analysing, and providing great recommendations on approach
- Bringing people from around the business together to gather the requirements and create the right technical solutions
- Scoping out what is required, by who, when and how long it is going to take
- Working on small, medium, and large projects!
- Continuously assist improve agile ways of working
The System Analyst will have the following:
- Good experience using ERP systems
- Be knowledgeable in all thing's BA and project, different methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques
- Be knowledgeable on agile methodologies, Software development lifecycle, Technical Documentation
- Be able to investigate, obtain and extract information…then be able to articulate that back
- To take a concept and turn it into a process, a system, or a journey
Please send through an up to date CV for immediate consideration!