Business Systems Analyst/Business Analyst - Agile - Technical
Contract 6 month rolling
The Digital Demand Manager role sits within a team of technical experts who are delivering a Technology Transformation programme for a Government Agency. The Digital Demand Manager should have a strong technical grounding, combined with excellent Stakeholder Manager skills and an understanding of enterprise architecture topics such as integration (using APIs) and cloud platforms (such as Azure).
Demonstratable experience of establishing and implementing a demand management process in an Agile environment to support substantial business transformation is necessary.
The Digital Demand Manager will be expected to possess the capability to manage the demand pipeline and have the following, including (but not limited to):
- Knowledge of customer support consolidation, customer experience / relationship management, IT Service Management tooling & automation (knowledge-base, self-service), expansion to and implementation of omni-channel marketing tool
- Knowledge of the following technologies - Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microservices, MDM, API - (Must)
- Strong stakeholder communication and management to ensure a seamless journey from demand into delivery
- Experience of managing various inter-dependencies of business demand across the multiple Stakeholders
- Experience of gathering Business requirements, evaluating the information and working with the Technology Transformation team to prioritise
- Ensuring Commercial coverage has been accepted
- Experience of managing and prioritizing a demand Backlog supporting a culture of continuous delivery
- Working with the Change Management team to communicate demand and benefits to key Stakeholders
- Reviewing and improving demand pipeline process incorporating lessons learnt from demand requests
- Implementing Agile Governance across Demand, including entrance and exit criteria
- Establishing a process to ensure impact is understood and mitigated if appropriate prior to moving to Delivery
- Good knowledge of ITIL best practices
Technical expertise in transactional digital public service would be highly desirable.