- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Would you like to work for a company that actually saves lives with their exciting technology?
As a Business Systems Support Manager you will lead a technical team and manage and maintain a leading global business software. You will manage technical change for business applications, as well as software and database releases/patches and any modifications that need to be made. You will act as the primary point of escalation of issues/incidents of the software solutions, implementing processes for problem management.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Solid experience as an Application Support Manager in an end-user organisation.
- Experience of managing external IT vendors.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- An understanding of automation tools (Microsoft)
This is a really exciting organisation who focus on technology and digital solutions that enable independent living.
This role is able to be done remotely however for the first month you would be required to be in the office to get you fully up to speed!
Apply directly and I will give all suitable candidates a call!