Business Test Lead/ Coordinator - Central Government
**MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE**
- Newport/ Currently Remote Working
- Outside IR35
- 3 months, likely to extend.
Our Central UK Government client is looking for a Business Test Lead to provide assurance that the new capability has passed the criteria.
You will have an opportunity to test the quality of our enhancements programme so that changes to our core data extract for business performance analysis to take place.
Current active SC is essential.
- Providing assurance that the delivery of new capability has passed the criteria and fit for purpose.
- Working with the Delivery Manager and Business Analyst to ensure that the test plan covers all essential capability and meeting requirements.
- Working with the business to coordinate testing activity so that staff get to see the functionality.
- Leading the activities associated with testing, traceability and sign off.
- Analysis of data to ensure its complete, formatted correctly and it's of the right quality standard.
The role will benefit from;
- Relevant experience in test lead roles
- Test script writing, planning, strategy and delivery
- Alignment to business analysis requirements
- Contribution to Agile project Management processes and methodologies
- Documentation and version controlling of documentation
- Effective communication skills
- Cross team working with a multi discipline team
- Ability to escalate defects
- Willingness to demonstrate finings using a number of techniques