Full-stack C# Developer
Talent are working in partnership with a market-leading manufacturing business who are seeking a C# Full-stack Developer to join their small team in West Lancashire.
They specialise in delivering Cards, Packaging and Digital Solutions both domestically and overseas for a range of globally recognised brands such as Microsoft, Google Play & Amazon.
What you can expect
The company are currently undergoing a migration of their legacy architecture over to a modern platform. This will move the company over to more web-based technology with several greenfield projects being introduced. This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on Azure Management + development projects, as well as MIS, Dashboard and Portal services and data collection services.
Skills and experience
- 5 years commercial experience using Microsoft (C#) for Winforms and Web development
- An awareness of data security and compliance
- A good understanding of relational databases (SQL Server) including Data access methods, stored procedures, ADO.Net and Entity Framework
- HTML, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience of IOT development
- Experience of App development using Xamarin
- Net and VB6 (for legacy systems)
Salary of up to £48k is on offer with flexible working hours being available with some remote working options. Other benefits include life assurance, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and long service awards.