My client is investing heavily in the future technology stack and the team is maturing its agile working practices. Day to day you will work with our developers, QA and product team and may also engage in technical discussions with partners and customers in relation to new integration plans or integration issues.
The work this team carries out is complex and typically requires a few years' experience as a Software Developer. Your fit for the team, ability to learn quickly and to be self-directed is more important than what industry experience you have.
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Supporting the delivery of the team's sprint goals
- Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Carrying out code reviews
- Working with 3rd party APIs to provide high quality voice recording solutions
- Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Supporting release testing where necessary;
- Assisting support and project delivery in resolving issues in released functionality
Culture & Experience
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Highly familiar with software development concepts
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Socket APIs
- REST/Web APIs
- Prior knowledge or experience of telephony concepts beneficial
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Dependency injection
- TDD Unit Testing