Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client operates in the telecoms sector and are seeing a massive increase in the demand for their services as more people work from home. They are currently overseeing this transformation and need highly-experienced programmers in C#/C++ to help them cope with the demand.
On a da-to-day, you'll be exposed to complex systems and have the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals on a wide range of projects which are critical at this point in time and will also help you grow your current skill set.
My client is currently interviewing & starting people off remotely. Once the current situation improves, you'll still be able to work from home 4 days a week!
- Input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Supporting the delivery of the team's sprint goals
- Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Carrying out code reviews
- Working with 3rd party APIs to provide high quality voice recording solutions
- Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Supporting release testing where necessary;
- Assisting support and project delivery in resolving issues in released functionality
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Highly familiar with software development concepts
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
- Socket APIs
- REST/Web APIs
- Prior knowledge or experience of telephony concepts beneficial
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Dependency injection
- TDD Unit Testing