Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client operates in the telecoms sector and are seeing a massive increase in the demand for their services as more people work from home and they need to support critical services. They are currently overseeing this transformation and need highly-experienced programmers in C#/C++ to help them cope with the demand.
On a day-to-day, you'll be exposed to complex systems and have the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals on a wide range of projects which are critical at this point in time and will also help you grow your current skill set.
My client is currently interviewing & starting people off remotely. Once the current situation improves, you'll still be able to work from home 4 days a week!
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Highly familiar with software development concepts
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.