C++ Software Engineer
Would you like to work at an internationally admired company on projects that are enjoyed by millions of people?
If you are looking to work somewhere you can progress your skills and career within a relaxed, inclusive and enjoyable environment this could be the job for you.
You will use your C++ development skills and as part of the team to develop new and improve existing product features.
- C/C++ development and debugging
- Software testing techniques
- Problem solving
- Win32 / GDI / WinForms / WPF
- High performance / multi-threaded applications
- TCP / IP, UDP
- IDEs / Debuggers
- x86 / x64 and ARM assembly
The company has a very low staff turnover and don't tend to hire at above graduate level very often, so for full details of the C++ Software Engineer role and to avoid disappointment apply now.