FULLY REMOTE WORKING
£15-£18 per hour (PAYE).
You need to developer a better understanding of how its resources are utilised, including the support given to major programmes and reallocation on to urgent work. You need to develop a clearer picture of where we need more resources and the skills/experience we need to recruit.
This post will
- Work with the Head of Resources and Head of PMO to develop a clear understanding of how existing resources are being deployed across the Directorate.
- Identify and prioritise the gap between existing capacity and desired capacity.
- Put in place processes within the Directorate to collect up to date information and report this to senior management.
- Resource/Capability Planning
- Experience of resource management in a programme management context
- Ability to collate and analyse data and present in a clear and effective manner
- Stakeholder engagement
Please follow the link to apply!