Call Centre/Contact Centre Supervisor
Full time, part time, evening and weekend work available.
6 Months & Outside IR35
We are currently managing a large-scale recruitment piece within UK central government, for which we are looking to develop a large remote contact centre capability. These roles are spread across several shift patterns - Covering: full time, part time evening and weekend hours.
Acting as a supervisor, you will:
- Assist with training of contact centre staff.
- Management of the contact centre team on a rota basis.
- Assist in overseeing teams who will respond to questions, issues and requests
- Identify issues and escalate as required to senior management
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
- Complete call logs and reports
- A background working within a customer contact centre / call centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of how processes and procedures are designed and experience writing user instructions.
- To be able to work well individually, as part of a team, and with people outside of the team and organisation.
- Good prioritisation skills with the ability to deliver work quickly when under pressure.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft/Google packages.
- Ability to accurately input data, with strong typing skills
- Full time
- 5 weekday evenings
- Saturday AND Sunday shift patterns
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply with an up to date CV (Specifying the shifts suited).