- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
Do you aspire to be responsible for structural change in your workplace's management processes to boost product value and performance from previous records?
We are hiring for a No. 1 company in the UK and Ireland's legal sectors, this company is looking for an experienced Change and Release Analyst to manage duties provided by the change team. Their candidate will be working with head of ITIL on day-to-day functions of change management. They will be review and evaluating successful RFCs and failed ones and will ensure there is a schedule for these reports. You will also handle the co-ordination of risk approvals and the e-mail and letter distribution.
For this role you will need to be a confident communicator and have competent administrative experience using Word, Excel and Outlook. You will have the ability to manage multiple tasks and respect deadlines. Having experience in ITIL standards will help you stand out amongst other candidates.
This is a permanent remote position. The hiring company is responsible for delivering IT services to Law firms and barristers' chambers and is an inspiring place to work, offering a wide range of benefits to its employees.
You can expect the following:
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days holiday
- Additional holiday on your birthday
- Cycle to work -
- Technology salary sacrifice
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
They provide an excellent training and development scheme, offering:
- Individual training and development plan
- Strong focus on promoting from within
- Fast-paced growing company offers plenty of opportunity for progression
- Quarterly awards to recognise and reward staff for their achievements
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.