We are looking for a brilliant Change and Release Manager to support a large digital transformation programme
This is a great opportunity, in this new role, to drive the effective transition of the Technology services and associated deliverables to the Production environment and ongoing management of the services - in particular change management, release management and performance management.
Supporting this successful, multi-disciplinary Product team, you will be expected to possess the capability to manage the multiple service transformation into steady / BAU state and have the following:
- Knowledge of customer support consolidation, customer experience / relationship management, IT Service Management tooling & automation (knowledge-base, self-service), expansion to and implementation of omni-channel marketing tools
- Proven track record in managing change in operational environment
- Proven track record in establish Continuous delivery and release management practices
- Proven track record in establishing and continually improving service operating model
- Experience in defining and implement service billing and cross charging models
- Strong stakeholder communication and management to ensure a seamless delivery into Production
- Experience of managing various inter-dependencies of business demand across the multiple Stakeholders
- Experience in engaging with Business Transition Managers to gain the Operation Acceptance from the Business
- Engagement with Security to conduct and achieve a positive status for an IT Healthcheck and gaining the Approval To Operate
- Experience of building and supporting a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring key systems are regularly analysed, maintained and improved
- Working with the Change Management team to communicate releases and benefits to key Stakeholders
- Reviewing current change management process and aligning with agile principles
- Implementing Governance across the Transition, including entrance and exit criteria i.e. ensure transition artefacts, knowledge and information is adequately stored and appropriately shared
- Establishing a process to ensure Operational impact is understood and mitigated if appropriate
- Knowledge of the following technologies - Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microservices, MDM, APIs
- Align the release strategy and plan
- Design a roadmap to implement improvements to the transition and release process
Technical expertise in transactional digital public service would also be highly desirable.
If this is you and you are looking for your next challenge, apply today!
I look forward to talking you through this role in more detail