A highly-reputed organisation in central Birmingham is looking to hire an experienced Change & Release Manager to help with their ongoing digital transformation efforts.
This role reports directly to the Head of IT and will be accountable for the control of both Change & Release Management Governance, Policies and Processes.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing both change and release through development, test & production environments, working with stakeholders to make sure all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
Other responsibilities include:
- Installation, verification & rollback planning for all changes & releases
- Collecting, collating and examining records related to quality and abnormal occurrences
- Lead the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages
- Liaise with business & ICT partners
- Conduct post-change and release reviews
- Maintain the Release Schedule and Forward Schedule
- Track and manage the performance of partners and suppliers
- Manage risk
- Continually review and assess the maturity of change & release processes
The successful candidate will have experience in operating Change & Release processes to ITIL v3 framework and a track record in a Change & Release Management role.
In return, you will join an organisation with a clear roadmap of digital transformation which strives for excellence and provides ample room for growth to candidates willing to learn and continuosly improve.