Talent International is proud to be partnering with Snowfox Group are a leading the international food Enterprise business and we are looking for a Chief Information Officer to be responsible for the Information Communications Technology (ICT) strategy and delivery across the group.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead on developing ICT strategy for the business, taking leadership of the ICT team and work closely with key stakeholders to define technology solutions for both the UK and international offices. Remit will include all aspects of ICT strategy, budget management, IT solutions, working with business teams in the UK and abroad, Business Continuity Planning and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the business.
We are in position to provide a comprehensive candidate pack for this position and will share upon advancement through the process.
Below is a high level over view of the need and responsibilities.
The CIO will be responsible for…
- Establishing and promoting the vision for ICT to support transformation and innovation.
- Managing & Directing the advancement of the exploitation of ICT through innovation.
- Leading on ICT strategic sourcing and procurement & sharing best practices.
- Taking responsibilities for the portfolio of agreed and evolving programmes.
- Leading on the co-ordination of ICT activity, actively prioritising competing programmes and projects and allocating available resources effectively.
As Snowfox group Chief Information Officer you will need to possess experience in the following areas…
- Exceptional commercial background in the successful transformation and management of large ICT services. Particularly in large corporate organisations at an executive CIO level.
- Extensive and in depth working knowledge and experience of working within the ICT sector, at all levels.
- Worked on delivering ICT strategy and services across multiple organisations.
- Procured and managed large and complex outcomes-based ICT contracts.
- You will have experience of joint procurement, market testing and outsourcing, as well as negotiating fit-for-purpose, quality, and cost-effective ICT services.
- Worked with a senior management team to help develop a business focussed ICT, information security, and Digital strategy.
- You will have experience of successfully implementing an ICT Strategy
- Contributed to the development and implementation of effective management information systems.
- Evidence of contribution to major transformation initiatives and building teams at a time of change.
- Working experience of shared services and enabling delivery of ICT and Digital services to multiple Group divisions
- Working CIO experience in either manufacturing, franchising or FMCG sectors is a desirable
If you are Chief Information Officer this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.