Talent International is proud to be partnering with Snowfox Group, an international food enterprise business. We are looking for a Group Chief Information Officer to be responsible for the Information Communications Technology (ICT) strategy and delivery across the group.
Who Are Snowfox Group?
Snowfox Group are a Global business with over 3,040 employees globally, 5565 locations by channel (73% kiosks, 15% restaurants and 12% grab and go)
There are four different brands, all with the purpose of supplying high quality Sushi & Japanese themed food to customers through supermarkets, kiosks & restaurants.
Snowfox & Bento:
Their culture has been developed and defined through strong founder leadership which is still very much in evidence as they operate under the leadership of Stacy (USA) & Glenn (Canada)
This UK brand has traditionally enjoyed a strong founder-led culture, although this has been evolving over the past few years with changes in leadership.
Here the MD continues to run this UK based company in style of the original, Japanese owner.
Snowfox Group are proud of their unique culture which embraces creativity and entrepreneurial spirit and provides the freedom to manage and not to be micromanaged. Snowfox provides growth opportunities to reach potential for all whilst having fun.
Our vision is to be the #1 Japanese food business for revenue growth, brand recognition, stakeholder value & sustainability.
We will continue to spearhead the growth of our exciting category - bringing good for you, accessible, fresh sushi & Japanese food to more people around the world, across more channel & locations, on more occasions and in more innovative ways.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will lead on developing ICT strategy for the business, taking leadership of the ICT team and work closely with key stakeholders to define technology solutions for both the UK and international offices. Remit will include all aspects of ICT strategy, budget management, IT solutions, working with business teams in the UK and abroad, Business Continuity Planning and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the business.
We are in position to provide a comprehensive candidate pack for this position and will share upon advancement through the process.
Below is a high-level overview of the need and responsibilities.
The CIO will be responsible for…
- Establishing and promoting the vision for ICT to support transformation and innovation.
- Managing & Directing the advancement of the exploitation of ICT through innovation.
- Leading on ICT strategic sourcing and procurement & sharing best practices.
- Taking responsibilities for the portfolio of agreed and evolving programmes.
- Leading on the co-ordination of ICT activity, actively prioritising competing programmes and projects and allocating available resources effectively.
As Snowfox Group Chief Information Officer you will need to possess experience in the following areas…
- You will have at least 5 Years' experience of transformation and managing large ICT services in corporate organisations at CIO level.
- You will have at least 10 years' experience working within ICT.
- Extensive and in-depth working knowledge and experience of working within the ICT sector, at all levels.
- Worked on delivering ICT strategy and services across multiple organisations.
- Procured and managed large and complex outcomes-based ICT contracts.
- You will have experience of joint procurement, market testing and outsourcing, as well as negotiating fit-for-purpose, quality, and cost-effective ICT services.
- Worked with a senior management team to help develop a business focussed ICT, information security, and Digital strategy.
- You will have experience of successfully implementing an ICT Strategy
- Contributed to the development and implementation of effective management information systems.
- Evidence of contribution to major transformation initiatives and building teams at a time of change.
- Working experience of shared services and enabling delivery of ICT and Digital services to multiple Group divisions
- Working CIO experience in either manufacturing, franchising or FMCG sectors is a desirable
The benefits of working for Snowfox Group will include:
- Group Pension Plan - Up to 6% matched contributions
- Income Protection Scheme
- BUPA - Full family cover
- Life Assurance - 4 x gross salary
- 33 days holiday (inc Bank Hols)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 30% of salary based on Group and personal performance
The Values & Supporting Behaviours at Snowfox:
Own It: We're accountable and make no excuses. We always look to improve. We take the initiative and are courageous and confident.
Care About it: We do the right things, avoiding unnecessary shortcuts. We act integrity and respect our communities, people and out planet.
Make it exceptional: We Build relationships and make people smile. We Say thank you. We're positive and kind.
Win Together: We're open minded and inclusive. We communicate with clarity. We take time to look out for others, and to celebrate the good stuff.