Clerical Matcher / Administrator / Data Entry
Fareham - Hampshire
Office Based (on site parking)
£13 per hour
3 Months Contract - Stating Aug 21
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Can you work quickly and accurately to spot similarities and differences?
- Do you like problem solving?
We have an exciting opportunity that has become available within a large central government division.
You will be working as a Clerical Matcher, evaluating data, proof reading and correcting information as part of a team.
- Review of data records and questionnaire images to establish whether clerical matches can be made
- Review of automated matches to determine whether they are correct
- Searching for possible matches using bespoke tools and the supporting information provided
- Complies with and oversees compliance with Data Protection Policies.
- Complies with, and oversees compliance with, the Computer Misuse Act.
- Experience within a clerical / administrative role.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- High level of effective and confident decision making.
- Experience of working with large datasets.
- Knowledge of clerical matching techniques and processes.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with an up to date CV asap.