- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Client Services Assistant (Kick Start Scheme)
Talent International is the world's fastest growing digital-tech recruitment specialist and operates in sixteen cities around the world, including four in the UK. The company's unique vision and ambition have led to an incredible 27 industry awards over the last ten years, and Talent International is the only recruitment business on Gallup's Global Best Workplaces list.
The successful candidate will become a valued part of the Client Services team by providing administrative assistance to recruitment consultants who manage key client accounts, including by chasing contractor time-sheets and performing data-entry. They will also support recruitment consultants by learning how to generate business leads through asking the right questions, and by identifying candidates who may match available roles.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
Client Services Administration:
- Checking in with all contractors on a quarterly basis to secure any relevant updates to their personal details, CVs, availability for work and notes about their current project
- Highlighting any issues or opportunities raised by contractors, including approaches from the market and potential sales leads, to the relevant consultants
- Arranging qualification calls between consultants and candidates
- Being involved and engaged in team related marketing activities such as mailshots and social media
What will you learn:
- Learning about search methodologies and using them in the system to find relevant candidates
- Learning how to find information within a CV and identifying key words that match against a job specification to provide a list of potential candidates
- Learning how to talk about a job specification with candidates to create initial interest
- Learning how to successfully provide a longlist of candidate CVs matching them to the job specification
Successful candidates must:
- Be referred by a Job Centre Plus Workcoach (see below)
- Have good verbal communication skills and confidence in picking up the phone to speak to candidates and colleagues
- Be self-motivated and able to use their initiative to probe and adapt from a script while on the phone
- Be able to understand their activity targets and be motivated to achieve them
- Be computer literate and able to accurately record information on a database (CRM) system
Successful candidates will ideally:
- Have experience working in the service industry and/or providing customer service via the telephone
- Have experience working to activity targets
- Demonstrate that they can understand problems and use their initiative to find solutions
Candidates must be referred by a Job Centre Plus Workcoach. Please speak to your Job Centre Plus Workcoach about referring you for this opportunity (state reference KS56E39FAD: Kickstart Client Services Assistant / Manchester). If you would like an informal chat before speaking to your Workcoach please contact James Davies at Talent International.
After speaking to your Work Coach you will be asked to submit a full application by completing a simple online application form and emailing a copy of your current CV (if available).
After their application suitable candidates will be invited for a chat to discuss the opportunity and to assess if they can be put forward. Talent RISE staff can help create or improve CVs as needed at this stage.