- Temporary contact inside IR35
- Nursing & clinical quality assurance and strategy.
- lead the development and governance of risk arrangements & strategy.
Working with a NHS trust in Cambridge, we are looking to recruit a Director of Clinical Quality. You will own the development and delivery of the Clinical Quality Strategy. Taking full responsibility for the development and delivery of the Hospital Risk Management Strategy. Lead integrated governance and manage risk processes that allow quality within the operational division - all while monitoring quality, with an eye on continuous improvement.
Skill you will need
- Significant experience in the NHS and quality.
- Industry success in influencing organisations to implement beneficial change.
- Demonstratable track record in strategy development - presenting internally and to external stakeholders.
- Proven expertise in building effective multi-disciplinary teams.
- Track record in improving performance in NHS/ Clinical teams and services.
- History of ensuring the delivery of clinical strategy & policy governance.
- Ability to govern clinical incident - ensuring they are reported, handled, and managed appropriately with little disruption.
**To qualify for this role, you have expert and up to date knowledge of NHS/ Health Care / Clinical process**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.