- Cloud Architect - Central Government / Public Sector
- 6 Month - Remote working (due to current climate)
- £500-£600 - Outside IR35
- Azure Technologies, Architecting Cloud Infrastructure.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about Automation, Azure and Cloud Infrastructure. Working in a new team/company/arm of a well-established and well-funded organisation, you'll be working on a digital transformation project for a Government Agency.
As a Cloud Architect you will be responsibilities but not limited to:
- Analyse, advise and build upon the security of current cloud solutions.
- Create security policies alongside the Cloud architect on new architectural designs.
- Produce detailed documentation to GDS standards, and present these to senior stakeholders
- Assist in developing orchestration and automation solutions.
- Troubleshoot network and infrastructure issues.
- Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Communicate any security incidents with the team and necessary staff
- Report on evaluations and recommendations for improvement
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- 4+ years of experience architecting enterprise cloud infrastructure & application solutions in medium to large size companies
- Strong working knowledge of Azure technologies (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Multi-Factor Authentication technologies
- Experience with virtualization technologies, network segmentation/network security hardening, disaster recovery, and business continuity process
- Experience architecting solutions for high availability, design for scale and security
- Experience architecting solutions leveraging Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. PowerShell)
- Experience with designing infrastructure for DevOps practices (CICD)
- Experience providing infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to support application and data movements to multi-cloud topologies (Azure)
- Experience performing as a project-level architecture on large-scale projects involving complex topology
- Team player and strong communicator able to deliver enterprise level solutions, whilst sharing knowledge with the team
- Government experience, familiarity with GDS
- Azure security fundamentals
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector. We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
If you are Cloud Architect this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.