- Newport, Wales
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Shaun Hunt
- 15 days ago
SC-Cleared Cloud Architect. (Remote).
Our Central UK Government client is looking for an SC-cleared Technical Architect to deliver the technical capability across a number of data-driven projects, utilising a range of technologies. You will have exposure to a range of Cloud platforms with a particular focus on AWS and Google Cloud Platform, (GCP.)
- Developing IT solutions, taking into consideration user needs, re-use, data management, resilience, performance, scalability and security in a service orientated approach
- Acting as the technical authority in prospective, leading information gathering and scene setting meetings with other departments, evaluating technical proposals from external suppliers, and making implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Leading the design and development of solutions, considering user needs, re-use, data management, resilience, performance, scalability and security in a micro service based approach to service orientated architecture
- All fundamental elements of hosting and consuming cloud technologies, including: design, planning, security and compliance, integration, provisioning, cloud storage, virtualisation
- identifying and minimising risks in IT architectures and data management through the application of standards and policies.