- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Mihai Iacob
- 10 days ago
£45,000 - £50,000pa
My client is an innovative giant within the energy sector who provides for clients on a large scale in both a commercial and technical capacity.
They use their platform and knowledge on the sector to provide tailored digitalised solutions which really add value to their client's organisations.
As a Cloud Engineer you will look to manage and maintain their IT infrastructure in accordance to their requirements and needs. Being an integral part of the team and platform allows for you to collaborate and optimise how you and the teamwork.
- Provide operational support to internal and external customers across the platform.
- Manage & maintain IT infrastructure as per required.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Help manage a portfolio of projects both within your own team and across the department.
- Monitor the health and stability of services within the platform.
Technologies & Skills
- Azure Experience - DevOps knowledge desirable
- OS Administration - Windows, Linux
- Scripting - PowerShell, Bash
- Positive approach to change and contributes to the culture of continuous improvement.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills to build excellent customer relations both internally and externally.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills or experience, then please get in touch or apply with an up to date CV!