We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector. We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about Automation, Azure and Cloud Engineering. Working in a new team/company/arm of a well-established and well-funded organisation, you'll be working on a digital transformation project for a Government Agency.
The role requires a Cloud Engineer to ensure that the development of new applications and platforms are focusing on the end customer and their needs. There will be a lot of focus in simplifying the network infrastructure and tenancies and subscriptions currently implemented
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary delivery team and supported by the Head of Architect.
This is a permanent role working directly under the Head of Architect
What we are looking for technically:
- Can explain SaaS, PaaS and IasS terms and can give examples of each and the benefits
- Looks to automate process, ie building deploying and monitoring
- Can explain how you make something scalable, secure and stable, and can explain how for each topic
- Can explain back up and disaster recovery strategies
- Can explain the benefits of containerisation
- 5 years plus experience
- Azure, certs optional
- SaaS PaaS, IaaS
- Firewalls, routing, VPC, VPN, CDN, API gateways, serverless, tenancy, subscriptions
- Messaging platforms, kafka
- Kubernetes, lambda, functions
- Monitoring, Logging, Alerting
- Security, networks and routing, anti virus
- Automation, CI/CD, terraform
- Disaster recovery plans
If you are a Cloud Engineer this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.