Cloud Engineer x3
You must have current SC Clearance to apply for these contracts.
- Fully Remote working anywhere in the UK
- Inside IR35 contracts, rates around 600/700 per day but can be flexible
- Central Government
- Tech stack: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DevSecOps, AWS, GCP, Docker/Kubernnetes, Terraform, Python (bash/shell), CI/CD pipelines
You will join the multi-disciplined Cloud Services and Support team within the Cloud Division. You will be working alongside the existing Cloud Infrastructure and Architecture teams and Information Assurance to ensure t cloud deployments are fit for purpose and use. Using agile methods and a DevSecOps culture to deliver new services and business as usual in a true multi-cloud environment. You will be proficient in a wide range of technical areas, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and the changing landscape.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain production services, ensuring the operational aspects of logging and monitoring are effective
- Administration of all cloud related reporting, inspection and compliance.
- On-boarding of all new projects and maintenance of the cloud landing zones
- Curators of cloud documentation and processes
- Selection and development of key services for use by all projects including certificate services, authentication, logging and monitoring, billing and audit
- Administration of key SaaS services and CI/CD shared infrastructure
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Takes ownership of and proactively resolves technical problems. Identifying and diagnosing root causes across various platforms and technologies such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. Essential
- Has an understanding of agile methodologies and DevSecOps. Has an open-minded approach and understands the benefits these can bring. Essential
- Supports, designs and deploys infrastructure technologies. Has strong experience working with compute, storage, networking. Essential
- An uncompromising commitment to quality and the ability to engage all stakeholders Essential
- Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge working with public Cloud platforms. Covering Infrastructure as Code on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. Any experience in the following technologies would be of benefit:
- * Docker/Kubernetes
- * Terraform
- * Python, bash/shell Essential
- Experience of version control and CI/CD pipelines Desirable
Please Apply with your latest CV today if you're interested!