CLOUD NATIVE DEVELOPER - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join a global technology company.
You will be involved in the cloud management of an edge computing wireless platform.
You will have responsibilities for developing and maintaining the cloud platform against a diverse and fast paced software roadmap.
You will be reporting to a software team lead within the UK organisation.
- Develop and test from feature requirements against agreed timescales.
- Work with key stakeholders to refine scope.
- Support backlog as part of continual product improvement.
- Attend standups, reporting status and highlighting blockers.
- Work with test team as part of feature development.
- Recommend product improvements based on previous experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years software development
- Proven expertise with configuration and management of production grade Kubernetes-based systems
- An in-depth knowledge of scaling out cloud-based microservices
- A passion for open-source solutions
- A deep-rooted grasp of Linux tools, scripting, Git and the command line
- Ability to communicate articulately, both verbally and in writing to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Docker, micro services architectures and orchestration.
- API Gateways and service mesh
- Comfortable with a range of implementation tools including Golang and Python
- Appreciation for security architectures.
- Experience of all aspect of software lifecyclE
- Willingness to improve adoption of unit and feature testing and ability to construct test environments
Bath, Bristol, London, Reading, Southampton, London