- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £340 - £400 per day
- Job Type
- Taijaan deCordova
- 21 days ago
* Digital Project.
* Active Security Clearance Essential.
* 6 Month Initial Contact.
* Inside IR35
Working with a vital department of our central government, you will be involved in large scale Digital Technology Procurements as a Commercial Manager. With a focus on government spend controls, stakeholder engagement and supporting lead key procurements.
The Skills you will need
Recognise patterns and trends in a wide range of evidence/ data and draw key conclusions, outlining costs, benefits, risks and potential responses.
* Invite challenge and where appropriate involve others in decision making to help build engagement and present robust recommendations.
Collaborating and Partnering
* Establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcomes.
* Encourage collaborative team working within own team and across the Department.
Achieving Commercial Outcomes
* Work with commercial experts in engaging effectively and intelligently with delivery partners in order to define and/or improve service delivery.
* Identify and understand relevant legal and commercial terms, concepts, policies and processes (including project approvals and assurance procedures) to deliver agreed outcomes.
Delivering value for money
* Recommend actions to achieve value for money and efficiency.
* Follow appropriate financial procedures to monitor contracts to ensure deliverables are achieved.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.