- Large Scale Digital Technology and Data Public Sector Project.
- Active Security Clearance Essential.
- 6 Month Initial Contact.
Working with a vital department of our central government, you will be involved in large scale Digital Technology Procurements as a Commercial Manager. With a focus on government spend controls, stakeholder engagement and leading large scale, big budget procurements.
The Skills you will need
- Expert knowledge of CCS digital and technology frameworks
- Experience of the end to end procurement process and contract management.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of public contract regulations.
- Background in internal and external approval management - CAB, Spend Controls, GDS.
- Knowledge of resource skills, capabilities and professions within a digital data and technology organisational structure.
What you will be doing
Engaging stakeholders across the business to source service contracts. Successfully agreeing sourcing strategies and managing internal and external approvals. The successful candidate will also be running commercial market engagements, managing all procurements and their resulting contracts.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.