* Defence Digital Project.
* Active Security Clearance Essential.
* 3 Month Initial Contact.
* Inside IR35
Working with a vital department of our central government, you will be involved in large scale Digital Technology Procurements as a Commercial officer. With a focus on government spend controls, stakeholder engagement and supporting lead key procurements.
The Skills you will need
* Managing clarification questions
* Running procurement exercises - OJEU and government frameworks
* Evaluating bids
* Commercial Administration
* Drafting letters
* Attendance at meetings
* Drafting contract documentation
* Contract management post contract award
* Other ad-hoc duties
* Obtaining approvals/scrutiny e.g. Cabinet Office, IAB/IAC
* Transition arrangements form the current to new contract
What you will be doing
This resource is to support a CAT A Programme, which will provide the core services for the new integrated Above Secret Defence System. The successful candidate will be a competent procurement professional with experience gained within a technology environment.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.