- DBS before starting
- Fully Remote
- £25 to £27.54 per hour.
- Inside IR35, Contractor post. Umbrella or LTD for pay.
- Take home pay after all tax deductions: £2800/£2900 per month
- Duration - 3 months
We are looking for an experienced Senior Stakeholder Communications Manager to join our companies Communications Division. Our organisation makes headline news almost every day. Operating impartially and free of political control, we produce the trusted numbers - on the economy, business, people, population and communities.
Our work informs the planning decisions made by the UK governments, businesses, and third-sector organisations.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Stakeholder Communications Manager will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of communications. You will be working within a small, dedicated communications team, to identify and facilitate communication opportunities for the programme. Alongside the Communications Lead, you will be expected to consider the strategic positioning of communications and the role that engagement plays, how to maximise the profile of the service through engagement opportunities. You will horizon scan the data and statistics landscape, identifying opportunities for us to promote and raise awareness. You will liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure their attendance at key sector-wide events, briefing them in line with the overarching communications strategy. In addition, you will be required to work in partnership with policy colleagues, central stakeholder and communication teams and senior leadership across the organisation to ensure communications are embedded and considered within wider planning.
You will be expected to continuously review and analyse activity, sharing key learnings and knowledge with the wider team. In addition, you will be expected to respond to these learnings, adapting your approach and introducing alternative communication and engagement tactics.
We're looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a delivery-focused, agile environment. You will have a passion for communication, engagement and strive for continuous improvement. You will have the ability to hit the ground running, and quickly become a central component to the communications team.
* Identify cross-sector engagement opportunities, analyse and consider the ROI of such events
* Brief senior management in advance of speaking and networking events. Ensuring they communicate the key messages on behalf of the programme
* Produce supporting communication materials
* Horizon scan the data and statistics landscape for engagement opportunities
* Develop and maintain a forward-looking comms and engagement strategic plan
* Where required, you will be expected to deputise for the Communications Lead
* Positively influence the team's work, by identifying and negotiating improvements
* Identify and produce content, such as briefings and communication assets to support the programmePerson SpecificationEssential Criteria:
* A strong track record of successfully managing complex communication and engagement strategies
* An ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of senior stakeholders in the public, private and third sectors
* A good understanding of communication evaluation and a passion for delivering continuous improvement
* Possess a positive can-do attitude
* The ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries and sites
* A qualification in PR or Communications, or relevant professional experience