- Fareham, Hampshire
- £200 - £450 per day + Flexible
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 22 days ago
Content and Editorial Officer
6-month Contract (Possible extension)
You will provide copywriting, editing and proofreading of written materials, both online and offline, for the census programme, ensuring that editorial, accessibility and other quality standards are met.
Working closely with the Content & Editorial Managers, you will help to deliver quality content across the census programme.
You will liaise with internal stakeholders, taking detailed briefs in order to create effective, engaging content.
The Content & Editorial Officer will be instrumental in:
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading content for various census materials
- Defending and adhering to the census tone of voice and style guide
- Working with stakeholders from across the business to ensure that content is factual and relevant
- Ensuring that all content meets user needs and adheres to relevant, appropriate accessibility and quality standards
- Working to strict deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of writing and reviewing content
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Ability to perceive subtle changes in content with strong attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to balance differing priorities
- Experience peer reviewing content and providing constructive feedback
- Experience in the delivery of quality writing that appeals to target audiences
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience of working on successful engagement campaigns