Content Manager - Any questions please call 01173320836
6 months contract
SC clearance preferable.
You will provide copywriting, editing and proofreading of written materials for the census programme, ensuring that editorial, accessibility and other quality standards are met.
Working closely with the Senior Content Manager, you will help to manage the process for devising and writing the content for printed materials relating to Census 2021.
You will liaise with internal stakeholders, taking detailed briefs in order to create effective, engaging content.
The Content & Editorial Manager (Materials) will be instrumental in:
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading content for various census materials
- Defending and adhering to the census tone of voice and style guide
- Working with stakeholders from across the business to ensure that content is factual and relevant
- Ensuring that all content meets user needs and adheres to relevant, appropriate accessibility and quality standards
- Working closely with the census project management team to ensure that deadlines are met
Person specification - Essential criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of writing and reviewing content
- Excellent communication skills and written English
- Ability to perceive subtle changes in content with strong attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to balance differing priorities
- Experience peer reviewing content and providing constructive feedback
- Experience in the delivery of quality writing that appeals to target audiences
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced and changing environment, with proven ability to project manage and achieve objectives
Person specification - Desirable criteria:
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of working on successful engagement campaigns