- City of London, London
- £0.00400 - £425 per day
- Job Type
- Cameron Fryer
- 17 days ago
Content Strategist -2-month contract- remote working- Security-SEO - UX
My City of London based client, an award-winning Financial Services client is on the lookout for a Content Strategist for an initial 2-month remote contract, extension highly likely.
You will be working on a security portal so previous experience with security projects is essential.
Key Skills/ duties:
- Coordinate with product marketing, experience design and web content management teams
- Follow B2B industry-related news and generate content ideas around trending topics
- Identify gaps in content and plan website update with page owners within each market
- Ensuring webpages follow our style, content, tone of voice and SEO guidelines and recommend adjustments if necessary
- Write copy, Proofread and manage the creation of multimedia assets with other teams
- Provide all necessary content assets on time for the experience design process (wireframes and final designs), in coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
Location: City of London
Remote working: yes - remote working role for the foreseeable future
Start: ASAP- Interviews as early as possible
Day rate: £425 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable business on an exciting project. If you are interested, please apply today.