In-house Recruitment Coordinator
- Must have lived in the UK for the past 5 years - Government SC Clearance to be completed when in post
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK
- £13-£15 per hour, 37 hours a week, Inside IR35 Contract
- 3 Months intially
- Deadline: Monday 21st June 2021, at 12:00.
To deliver a professional Contingent Labour Engagement service to customers that ensures they have a high-quality field to select from and a successful and efficient experience and to provide management oversight of CLE onboarding
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Management of the Service Desk and in-tend to gather and publish details of role requirements from customers
* Ascertaining IR35 compliance, ensuring a good quality role profile is supplied to the right agencies
* Liaise with Recruitment Partners as required to clarify requirements of contingent labour.
* Liaison with recruitment agencies over all aspects of contingent labour such as; rates, timeframes, provision of hiring manager contact details, complaints or other issues with the service
* Where appropriate working with customers to end the engagement of a contingent labour individual engaging with the agency as appropriate
* Management of all required MI: Trackers for details of roles, CLE spreadsheet for upload to fusion for all CLE records
* Monitor performance and contribute MI to the Performance team for inclusion in the People Solutions dashboards
* Line manage CLE Administrator, including Performance and Attendance Management
* Variety of administrative tasks to maintain service delivery, including communications with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships across functional and organisational boundaries, at all levels required
* Ability to organise workload of self and others to prioritise, and manage rapidly changing demands and priorities
* Ability to focus on delivery of outcomes, be proactive, work under pressure and respond quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and to tight deadlines