This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer to join a an exciting startup in the SW.
- Develop and test from feature requirements against agreed timescales.
- Work with key stakeholders to refine scope.
- Support backlog as part of continual product improvement.
- Attend standups, reporting status and highlighting blockers.
- Work with test team as part of feature development.
- Minimum 5 years software development
- Proven expertise with configuration and management of production grade Kubernetes-based systems
- In in-depth knowledge of scaling out cloud-based microservices and a passion for open-source solutions
- Ability to communicate articulately, both verbally and in writing to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Docker, micro services architectures and orchestration.
- API Gateways and service mesh
- Comfortable with a range of implementation tools including Golang, Python, and Linux-based scripting
- Appreciation for security architectures.
- Experience of all aspect of software lifecycle
- Willingness to improve adoption of unit and feature testing and ability to construct test environments