ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT / PLM / ERP / NUCLEAR / MANUFACTURING / ENGINEERING AUTOMOTIVE / SC CLEARED
I'm currently seeking an Enterprise Architect who is currently SC Cleared.
Please do not apply unless you are currently SC Cleared your application will not be considered.
I need someone to cover Security, PLM, Data, Asset Management, Change, ….)
Lead the Architecture stream driving and facilitating workshops while providing governance to all technology-led initiatives. Engage with senior stakeholders to understand pain points, capture / document requirements and walk-through potential solutions. As the Enterprise Architect act as the escalation point for all issues relating to the architecture transformation. Provide thought leadership and solutions across all project workstreams.
- Creation of HLD of AS-IS and TO-BE Architecture of the customer's enterprise landscape.
- Create the cost estimate for Arch inc. Infra, Data, Security and Safety components and coordinate with the different workstreams.
- The Enterprise Architect's focus is to bring to life the evolving components of the clients architectural estate and drives the roadmap through delivery
- To work across the clients technology landscape to develop and define the enterprise and solution architectures and designs.
- Use industry and customer knowledge to ensure architectural principles and non-functional requirements are met. Ensure industry experts are aligned to the principles and business goals.
- Ensure overall solution alignment and provide architectural governance for technical specialists.
- Establish and review interfaces & integrations, dependencies across all workstreams (Security, PLM, Data, Asset Management, Change, ….).
- Costing estimate creation and collation for architecture work packages for business case including Data, Security, Safety.