I have a contract Linux Administrator in the south west - fully remote.
This contract is part of a brand new programme of work.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- configuration management using software release control tools
- Linux sysadmin
- Python and bash with knowledge of Linux- based command-line utilities.
- vSphere, VirtualBox
- Network administration (VXLAN, VLAN experience.)
- Ability to set up and configure on premise and cloud base server hardware
- Experience of IT support for windows-based IT systems
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation and switch configuration
Bristol / Bath / Swindon / Cardiff / Reading