- Public Sector based contract, kicking off with a large-scale infrastructure migration project.
- Ensure effective interdependency management
- Warwickshire - 6 month contract
- SC Clearance preferred
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to play an integral part within a critical, high demand UK Government division. You will have significant Network, Telecommunications, EUC experience and will be analysing complex infrastructure projects within the organisation.
The Skills you will need
- Infrastructure, network and telecommunication migration project experience
- Large scale infrastructure migration projects, including EUC rollout
- Development and documentation of standard build documents and operating procedures
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured business analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of Network & Telecoms security concepts
- Knowledge of Systems and networking security
- Knowledge of Problem-Solving Root Cause Analysis methods
- Proficient in Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Proficient in Software Testing and Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
*experience within the public sector is preferred, but will consider candidates who have a successful history with large scale, multisite organisations*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Taijaan ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.