My healthcare client in Manchester are looking for a contract SQL/ETL Developer on an initial 6-month contract basis to join their technology department. Rate is £300 - £350 per day (OUTSIDE IR35) and fully remote.
*You must have experience working with healthcare data sets*
Key skills needed:
- Candidates should demonstrate technical competence to design, build and test data extraction and integration tools
- Understand data schemas (normalised, flat and star schema) and data modelling.
- Should have experience of working with healthcare datasets.
- Ability to create and maintain business requirements and technical documentation.
- Understanding data and query optimisation, query profiling and query performance monitoring tools and techniques.
- Generate and deliver quality report to stakeholders and perform quality assurance checks on reports.
- Will be the key point of contact with the team and report on progress with the project as required.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your latest CV and availability to start. Interviews will be held W/C 17th Jan over Teams