My client are looking for a contract Systems Analyst for an initial 3 month contract. They have offices across the UK and travel would be expected to your closest one to be 2 days a week.
This is a 3 month contract and outside IR35!
If the below sounds like you then please reply with your latest CV, desired day rate and start date - I will be in touch with suitable candidates.
This will be an immediate start and successful candidates will be offered to role after CV submission and reference checks (no interview required).
The Systems Analyst will work as part of a development team, liaising with the business to understand requirements, translating those requirements into designs working with the developers to create these solutions. This is not a development role but a hands on background with .NET, SQL and XML is required to hit the ground running in this role.
- Own design and implementation of multiple projects of different sizes
- Design new systems and system enhancements
- Configure existing systems
- Facilitate continuous improvement in the products, processes and services
- Produce documentation
- Expert knowledge of .NET, SQL and XML
- Strong customer relationship and customer management skills
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Ability to convert a set of requirements into a documented solution that is supportable by a small team but scalable for growth
- Experience of working with a team of developers across a multi-site environment
- Good organisational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right first time approach
- Proactive approach to work
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar technical role