- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £300 - £375 per day
- Job Type
- Jessica Jolly
My client in Manchester are looking for a tableau developer to join them on a contract basis to work with the business and IT teams. They need a strong Tableau developer to maintain 20 exisiting dashboards and help them migrate to a new power BI platform.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
Tableau Developer Requirements:
- Relevant work experience.
- Very strong experience with Tableau
- Good knowledge of Power BI
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
This is for 9 months initially, fully remote and outside IR35.
If this sounds like something you'd like to be considered for then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.