- Lancashire, England
- £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 29 days ago
Copywriter - Lancashire - Permanent
I am working with a leading digital agency that is looking to recruit a Copywriter on a permanent basis. Working in their newly refurbished offices in Lancashire, the successful candidate will possess the ability to influence audiences by delivering Neuro Linguistic Programming based messaging across various of marketing channels and customer journeys.
Offering a competitive base salary and an attractive benefits package this is a great step to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the creation of content to attract an audience;
- Producing for omnichannel promotion;
- Creating Search Marketing Ads to lead users through conversion funnels.
You will also perform market research and provide reports on the success of your content.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in sales-based copywriting;
- The ability to convert briefs into campaign which meet client and customer expectations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Researching skills are also a bonus.
There is a great work life balance with this role. You will work in a friendly atmosphere and be able to take part in social events like go karting. There's added perks like a cycle to work scheme and staff perks and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV